Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NewsAndAMuse!!!

For All Of You Waiting On My Tuesday New Music Review Of Ke$ha's "Animal" Who Are Too Dense To Figure Out My Sense Of Humor, Youre Going to Be Waiting A Really Long Time, Not Only Was That Album A Waste Of Time And Money To Write And Record, It Is Almost A Bigger Waste Of Time To "Purchase",Listen, And Review... So Fuck New Music Tuesday. Its Wednesday Anyhow... A Lil' Bit Of News, This Young Lady (Currently Shall Remain Nameless To Protect Her Innocence Of Course) And I Have Been Spending Some Time Together. And While I Dont Want To Bore You With All Of The Aspects Of Our Blooming Relationship I Would Like To Describe The Effect It Has Had On Me Personally. First Of My Creativity Output Has Quadrupled Since Meeting Her, I Dont Know If Its Because She Is Some Kind Of Muse, (Or Something Trite Like That)Or Possibly Love Makes Me Creative. I Wouldnt Call What Ive Been In A "Slump" But It Was At Least Second Cousins To Slumpery. The Words Are Flowing Much More Freely Now That She Has Liberated The Dammed Up Waters Of Creativity That Used To Flow So Regularly Through Me. I Wanted To Post A Ball Point Drawing I Just 50% Completed, (I LOVE BALLPOINT SO UNDERRATED) It Is Her Elephant, But Hes Playing A Banjo, And Hes Not So Fucking Pissed. I Titled It "Out My Backdoor" Or "Bluegrass Pachyderm" Either One Seems To Work With The Subject Matter. I Hope That This Is Only The Meager Beginnings Of Something Great For Her And I And For My Art Portfolio And Song Index. I Can Only Imagine. And If The Art Is Anything Like The Sex It Gets Better Every Time. "JME+AMS" Thanks For Listening To This Soppy Cornball Rant, I Apologize, Its Just Been A Long Time Since Ive Been Able To Do That.

Love That Bounds Through The Barriers Of Time And Space,

Antonio Michael Silvera 7-7-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment